Escalator Step Gauge: Justin McIntyre
Anodized blue (metric) and red (imperial), Lustre’s escalator step gauges with laser etching provides quick and easy step to skirt gap analysis. These items can also be customized with laser etched logos and text. These high performance tools feature:
• Anodized aluminum coating to protect against corrosion and wear.
• Color coded blue or red for easy metric/ imperial tool identification and use.
• Safe handle design will not entrap fingers if there is accidental movement of escalator step.
• Metric gauge (blue) allows for full range of measurements: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 millimeter.
• Imperial gauge (red) allows for full range of measurements: 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, and 7/16 inch.
• Precision CNC machined and sized for accurate step to balustrade/ skirt gap compliance.
• Straightforward design and use: accurately measure the gap on each side of the step against the balustrade/ skirt.
• Ensures that each side of the escalator step does not exceed allowable gap tolerance or combined gap tolerance of both sides.
• Add your own custom logo, graphic, text, or color (minimum order required).
To learn more about Lustre’s Escalator Step Gauges, click here.