Lustre Products is truly a sum of our parts – we are perceived by our customers based on our highest standards for the quality of our products and service provided by our people. As we succeed and seek growth together, we pride ourselves on bringing together the best people who can contribute to our organization, our processes and our customer’s direct experiences.
Within the real-world challenges of a manufacturing environment, we promote a small company feel and agility in a professional atmosphere with expectations for performance, innovation and mutual respect. Personal growth through continual improvement and regular employee surveys, updates on strategy and progress on our objectives with accessible leaders and supportive managers are some of the ways you’ll see this in action. While we emphasize the importance of individual growth, no single person efforts result in our products making it out our door. Only when we commit to working together we become stronger, faster, and better at all we do – and as such, teamwork is our most valuable asset.
We invite you to consider joining our team. We offer an opportunity to make an impact with a progressive career featuring a hands-on experience where all of our employees work together in close collaboration. As our company grows, so does our need for talented people like you – who share our passion for our products and contribute to our customer’s experiences.
We also offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package, which includes the following:
- An uncompromising commitment to safety
- Four day, 40 hour work week
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, Pharmaceutical, and Dental benefit insurance plan
- MSP premiums paid after the first year
- A strong training system tying wage increases and opportunities for growth to performance
- Strong employee engagement with personal, process, safety, and quality improvements
If you think Lustre Products sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Current Job Listings
Inventory & Supply Chain Coordinator
Inventory & Supply Chain Coordinator
Median Salary = $57,843
Per Hour: Low $25.38; Med $27.81; High $30.23
Reporting to the Finance Manager and the Operations Manager, the Inventory & Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for resourcing goods and services, negotiating and securing competitive market rates, initiating, tracking and closing purchase orders, and developing long-term strategic alliances with vendors to ensure high performance in terms of service, efficiency, quality and accuracy. The Inventory & Supply Chain Coordinator will hit the ground running by collaborating with Finance and Operations to audit, reconfigure and reorganize the existing Bill of Materials (BoM) for assemblies and components. The incumbent will input related data into an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and conduct ongoing maintenance of specifications and pricing to preserve data integrity.
- Identify and negotiate contract pricing and terms and conditions; recommend contract awards; maintain proposed budgets; update existing agreements; and assist in planning and achieving cost reduction goals and economic feasibility
- Compare costs of purchasing options (product pricing, discounts, rebates, shipping charges, customs fees and currency exchange rates) by considering all inputs associated with production and delivery
- Create, verify and maintain all BoM data and routings within the ERP system.
- Capture product changes and ensure updates to BoM part data.
- Create, process, track and close purchase orders for goods or services using an ERP system
- Work with Operations to establish delivery schedules, and oversee the receiving of materials to ensure good and services fulfill purchasing requests in terms of specifications, quality and quantity
- Collaborate with Accounting to ensuring BoM consistency and accuracy as well as reconciling supplier invoices
- Follow up on incomplete orders and damaged goods by communicating with the appropriate resource and with the team to resolve any setbacks, and process claims or arrange for corrections or replacement
- Coordinate with suppliers, carriers and customs brokers to process import transactions and review customs documentation (import/export)
- Contribute towards the development of purchasing policies and procedures, and adhere to standard procurement ethics, including monitoring and minimizing elements of risk; legal, environmental, safety and commercial
- Prepare, store and maintain procurement-related files (digital and paper), such as user manuals, policies, forms, templates, process and procedure guides and other supporting documentation
- Assist Finance to prepare a variety of reports relating to supply chain, inventory management and distribution
- Identify and contribute to continuous improvement systems and processes
- Perform other related duties as required
Critical thinking and independent decision-making
Negotiation and tactical spending
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with vendors/suppliers, team members and the management team
- Sound reasoning and judgment, and an ability to see the broad needs of the organization
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to make appropriate decisions in a time critical manner
- Strong knowledge of the methods, practices and principles entailed in Supply Chain functions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to travel two or three or times per year to attend local/US trade shows
- Lean Six-Sigma knowledge is considered an asset
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous experience in a purchasing role utilizing ERP systems or other financial management/procurement software
- The designation Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) or registration in the educational program of the Supply Chain Management Association OR a certificate in purchasing from the Purchasing Management Association of Canada (PMAC) is considered an asset.
Contact Lustre Products at; email@example.com
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Lustre Products is a local (west) Chilliwack, BC manufacturer and supplier of elevator parts to N.America. We are currently looking to fill the role of Customer Service Representative. If you have or want to gain experience in a modern, clean manufacturing facility and looking to start a great career with opportunities for growth, send us your resume!
- 2 shift schedules;
- 4-day work week (Monday to Thursday). 3 day weekends, every weekend.
- 5-day work week (Monday to Friday). 7:00am to 3:15pm.
- 8 hour and 10 hour shifts.
- Work / Life Balance.
We Offer You:
- A competitive starting wage of $22.00 per hour with regular performance reviews and annual increases.
- Excellent company paid benefit package.
- New offices in a clean, spacious and modern manufacturing facility.
- Company sponsored BBQ’s, lunches and employee recognition awards.
We Want You:
- Motivated, reliable and responsible. This is your foundation from which we can build on.
- To have good problem solving skills.
- Work and communicate well within the team. A solid work ethic, managing your pace to meet targets and objectives.
You Gain Skills:
- Handling all incoming sales and service inquiries as well as make outgoing calls and emails to existing clients, past customers as well as new prospects.
- Interacting with customers via email and phone.
- CSRs may be required to attend business related events.
- Consult and work closely with the Production team to ensure lead times are attainable and allow for maximum production efficiency while exceeding customer expectations.
- Pride and ownership in assembled products shipped throughout N.America and beyond.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $22.00 per hour.
- Company paid benefit plan (no co-pay)
- Extended dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid Personal health days
- Flexible schedule
- Paid bereavement leave
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Monday to Thursday and/ or, Monday to Friday
- Day shift – 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM and/or, 7:00 AM to 3:15 PM
Inquire, apply and join our team!
Send us in confidence your cover letter and resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Lustre Products of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your accommodation and inclusion.