Lustre Products is truly a sum of our parts – we are perceived by our customers based on our highest standards for the quality of our products and service provided by our people. As we succeed and seek growth together, we pride ourselves on bringing together the best people who can contribute to our organization, our processes and our customer’s direct experiences.
Within the real-world challenges of a manufacturing environment, we promote a small company feel and agility in a professional atmosphere with expectations for performance, innovation and mutual respect. Personal growth through continual improvement and regular employee surveys, updates on strategy and progress on our objectives with accessible leaders and supportive managers are some of the ways you’ll see this in action. While we emphasize the importance of individual growth, no single person efforts result in our products making it out our door. Only when we commit to working together we become stronger, faster, and better at all we do – and as such, teamwork is our most valuable asset.
We invite you to consider joining our team. We offer an opportunity to make an impact with a progressive career featuring a hands-on experience where all of our employees work together in close collaboration. As our company grows, so does our need for talented people like you – who share our passion for our products and contribute to our customer’s experiences.
We also offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package, which includes the following:
- An uncompromising commitment to safety
- Four day, 40 hour work week
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, Pharmaceutical, and Dental benefit insurance plan
- MSP premiums paid after the first year
- A strong training system tying wage increases and opportunities for growth to performance
- Strong employee engagement with personal, process, safety, and quality improvements
If you think Lustre Products sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Current Job Listings
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative’s primary function is to provide exceptional Sales and Service support to all Lustre Products customers and prospects. Working closely with the Manager of Sales & Service, the CSR will be required to understand completely, the entire Lustre products line, the pricing structure, quotation process, order confirmation and follow up metrics.
They will be required to consult and work closely with the Production team to ensure lead times are attainable and allow for maximum production efficiency while exceeding customer expectations. This role will handle all incoming sales and service inquiries as well as make outgoing calls and emails to existing clients, past customers as well as new prospects. The CSR will execute their role primarily by email and phone. They may be required to attend business related events from time to time.
Manager, Marketing & Sales
- Must learn and comprehend the entire Lustre Product line and be able to communicate details of the product line to all clients. Understanding many of the customers are highly knowledgeable.
- Will become proficient in the company’s Customer Relations Management tool (CRM)
- Prioritize incoming emails.
- Responding to all customer inquiries immediately whenever possible and always in 4 hours or less.
- Creates/ sends quotes for all customer inquiries and follows up with client to confirm quote details.
- “Proofs” customer worksheets and ensure their P.O.s are correct.
- Processing all sales orders received via email, phone, fax or website.
- Will be responsible for the management of all their “clipboards”… our system of managing the product as it goes through the production line to shipping.
- Addresses all customer complaints and exceeds the client’s expectations with outcomes.
- Answers the company “main phone line” as required.
- Will work closely with the production manager to schedule regular and priority (Rush) orders appropriately without overwhelming the production line.
- Provide tracking information for clients.
- Get freight/ shipping quotes from multiple sources.
- Initialize and manage the RMA (Returned Merchandise) procedure for accounts that return product.
- Must keep an exceptionally organized email “inbox” and email folder system to ensure proper management of all client requests.
- Must be able to work well with management team on projects as well as other team members.
- Develop and manage periodic customer satisfaction surveys.
- Manage all periodic customer special mail outs; Christmas gift/card.
- Must be able/ willing to work with a rotating shift schedule. A few times a year, the CSR schedule will require you to work Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 3:15pm, one month at a time. Then return to the regular Monday to Thursday, 7:00am to 5:30pm shift schedule.
- May be required to cover various office duties outside of CSR role from time to time.
- Develop new sales leads and prospects.
- Manage and process all incoming sales requests.
- Achieve and exceed pre-determined incoming sales quotas.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient at analyzing information and general math skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Data entry & keyboarding skills.
- Telephone skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-directed problem solving.
- Confidentiality, thoroughness and trustworthy.
- Reporting skills, basic experience with Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Multi-tasking abilities, ability to take direction, organized, & reliable.
- Can be flexible to change in the work environment.
- Adherence to corporate policy and SOP’s.