Lustre Products is truly a sum of our parts – we are perceived by our customers based on our highest standards for the quality of our products and service provided by our people. As we succeed and seek growth together, we pride ourselves on bringing together the best people who can contribute to our organization, our processes and our customer’s direct experiences.
Within the real-world challenges of a manufacturing environment, we promote a small company feel and agility in a professional atmosphere with expectations for performance, innovation and mutual respect. Personal growth through continual improvement and regular employee surveys, updates on strategy and progress on our objectives with accessible leaders and supportive managers are some of the ways you’ll see this in action. While we emphasize the importance of individual growth, no single person efforts result in our products making it out our door. Only when we commit to working together we become stronger, faster, and better at all we do – and as such, teamwork is our most valuable asset.
We invite you to consider joining our team. We offer an opportunity to make an impact with a progressive career featuring a hands-on experience where all of our employees work together in close collaboration. As our company grows, so does our need for talented people like you – who share our passion for our products and contribute to our customer’s experiences.
We also offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package, which includes the following:
- An uncompromising commitment to safety
- Four day, 40 hour work week
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, Pharmaceutical, and Dental benefit insurance plan
- MSP premiums paid after the first year
- A strong training system tying wage increases and opportunities for growth to performance
- Strong employee engagement with personal, process, safety, and quality improvements
If you think Lustre Products sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Current Job Listings
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Lustre Products is a local (west) Chilliwack, BC manufacturer and supplier of elevator parts to N.America. We are currently looking to fill the role of Customer Service Representative. If you have or want to gain experience in a modern, clean manufacturing facility and looking to start a great career with opportunities for growth, send us your resume!
- 2 shift schedules;
- 4-day work week (Monday to Thursday). 3 day weekends, every weekend.
- 5-day work week (Monday to Friday). 7:00am to 3:15pm.
- 8 hour and 10 hour shifts.
- Work / Life Balance.
We Offer You:
- A competitive starting wage of $22.00 per hour with regular performance reviews and annual increases.
- Excellent company paid benefit package.
- New offices in a clean, spacious and modern manufacturing facility.
- Company sponsored BBQ’s, lunches and employee recognition awards.
We Want You:
- Motivated, reliable and responsible. This is your foundation from which we can build on.
- To have good problem solving skills.
- Work and communicate well within the team. A solid work ethic, managing your pace to meet targets and objectives.
You Gain Skills:
- Handling all incoming sales and service inquiries as well as make outgoing calls and emails to existing clients, past customers as well as new prospects.
- Interacting with customers via email and phone.
- CSRs may be required to attend business related events.
- Consult and work closely with the Production team to ensure lead times are attainable and allow for maximum production efficiency while exceeding customer expectations.
- Pride and ownership in assembled products shipped throughout N.America and beyond.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $22.00 per hour.
- Company paid benefit plan (no co-pay)
- Extended dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid Personal health days
- Flexible schedule
- Paid bereavement leave
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Monday to Thursday and/ or, Monday to Friday
- Day shift – 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM and/or, 7:00 AM to 3:15 PM
Inquire, apply and join our team!
Send us in confidence your cover letter and resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Lustre Products of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your accommodation and inclusion.